Care for a cookie?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser or in your computer when you visit a website. It enables the site to remember your visit when you come back to browse the page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of content, access to user accounts, usage statistics, social networks links, etc.
The purpose of the cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. It helps us to provide you with a better user experience and also increase the functionality of our website.
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, please find enclosed a detailed explanation of how cookies work on the Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis website. We use two different types of cookie: Necessary Cookies and Performance Cookies.
Necessary Cookies - These cookies are an essential part of your navigation. They are "set" when you visit the site and disappear when you leave. Without them, you wouldn't be able to move around our website, nor use its features. We use necessary cookies to:
- Allow your computer, tablet, or smartphone to be recognized
- Remember page changes and item or data selection;
- Detect the software on your device that will enable content on our website.
Performance Cookies - These cookies will stay on your browser until you delete them or reinstall your browser. They contain useful anonymous information about how people use our website. Through Google Analytics they will provide us with information about what pages you visit, how you got on our site, how long you stayed here and what did you click on. Please note that we do not allow Google to share or use our analytical data.
This way, we make sure to understand and be able to improve our customer's user experience. Performance cookies are used to:
- Obtain statistics about how our website is used (most visited pages and how users came to visit our website)
- Evaluate if the features and the content on our website are relevant for your future visits.
Cookies set by third parties
A variety of social media tools and external applications help us enhance your interaction with our website. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these third party websites that are not under our surveillance. We would recommend you to acquire more information about the cookies they use. Please feel free to contact us for more information about cookies used on our site.
Your privacy is very important to us. To help protect it, we strictly rely upon the following guidelines:
- All personal information you enter during the process of our secure online booking, is encrypted and securely coded through an SSLCertificate.
- All personal information you provide us with is kept in secret and not shared with any third parties.
- We may use your contact details to send you newsletters and promotional emails only with your previous agreement.