The purpose of this legal notice and information is to regulate the use of the Internet portal service www.hotelgatzaraibiza.com. We recommend you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before starting its use.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding the services of the information society and electronic commerce, hereby you will find enclosed general data regarding this website:
Title: Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis
Address: C / Venda de Parada Nº6, 07814 Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera
Contact information: email@example.com
Legal data: Can Serreta S.L. C/Venda de Parada 6, Santa Gertrudis, 07814, Ibiza, Baleares, España. CIF: B57030983*
The present general conditions use for the website www.hotelgatzaraibiza.com, along with any specific conditions that may be established, provide regulations and information to users regarding the services rendered by Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis, S.L. in order to regulate the use of the website.
Navigation in and use of the website imply the user’s acceptance, without reservations of any kind, of all general terms and conditions of use, general conditions of contract, if any, and any others that may exist in relation to Gatzara´s provision.
Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis may, at any time and without notice, modify these general terms and conditions. These modifications will be announced by publication on the website to inform users in advance. Any modifications occurring in the terms and conditions will be communicated on the website home page for a period considered to be reasonable.
On our website, the user can navigate without providing personal information and remain anonymous if so required.
Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis does not assume responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties which may be accessed through links from the website. The presence of these links is for informational purposes and does not constitute any invitation to purchase products or services that may be offered on the destination website.
To check our cookies policy click here.
Spanish organic law on personal data protection (LOPD)
Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis understands the importance of keeping your information safe and secure. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and ensure the security of our systems.
In compliance with Spanish Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, you will be informed when any personal data requested in our website or that may be supplied to us by means of our email addresses will be added to our personal data files, which are owned and controlled by Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis.
You are also informed that all the data will be processed with the greatest confidentiality and in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and that our files are legally registered with the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency.
In addition, if you wish at any time to revoke your consent to receive by email advertising or promotional information, it will be sufficient for that purpose to notify Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis by sending a message to the email address indicated at: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating you do not want to receive commercial communications via email.
The collection of your personal data is carried out in order to make statistics and studies as well as for communication of news, advertising, product offerings and services, notices and, in general, commercial information about Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The website Gatzara Suites Santa Gertrudis is governed by Spanish law, so to resolve any dispute that may arise with users with regard to the conditions of use and any other claim relating to the content and services the website will be resolved by the Courts of Ibiza, and resolved in accordance with Spanish Law.
Reservation conditions (Accommodation)
The use of services or purchase products of Hotel Gatzara Ibiza implies acceptance of this agreement, you declare and accept:
1. Be an adult (over 18 years) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the Web Hotel Gatzara Ibiza, stating that you understand and comprehend all of the conditions found on the website.
2. The user in order to contract the services offered must register as a client, whose effects declares that all information provided when registering is true, complete and concise.
3. To confirm the dates indicated in the reservation, and the number of rooms, number of persons, board and the selected hotel.
4. The conditions and price of the reservation contracted are those specifically determined in the document. The provision of services starts from 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 on departure day.
5. At the time of booking, the customer has the option of paying by credit card then the entire amount or the amount corresponding to one night, in which case you will have to pay the rest on arrival.
6. The hotel will require the card with which the reservation was made at the time of check in to verify the identity of the holder.
If the holder of this card is different to the guest or not traveling with the reservation card, authorization from the cardholder is required. For the authorization form may contact the hotel directly via email. In the event that the client is present on site without the permission of the owner or card, the hotel may cancel the reservation without this giving rise to any compensation or possibility of complaint to the hotel.
7. Only if unable to attend the day of arrival without prior cancellation, the Hotel will send the invoice to a night as a cancellation fee or total stay if the reservation is for the months of July or August, referring it to the address given when registering.
8. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and the board chosen by the customer at the time of making the reservation. It does not include any optional "extras" or any other service that is not expressly contracted through the hotelgatzaraibiza.com system.
9. The reserve prices include VAT., unless mention is specifically omitted. Any other tax or duty payable for the accommodation must be paid additionally at the establishment.
According to Law 2/2006, from March 30, 2016, on the Tourist accommodation tax in the Balearic Islands and measures to promote Sustainable Tourism, we inform you that, from July 1, 2016, all persons older than 16 years old who stay at our establishment must pay a tax of 1.65 euro per person per night. This tax is not included in the room price and it will be paid directly at the hotel.
Modification of the reservation
Once you have completed your reservation, the characteristics of it may only be modified at the request of the customer if he foresaw that the "specific conditions of the same" and the terms that they reflect individual title, subject in all cases to the Hotel availability and application processing fees that correspond to the cancellation as stated in the following paragraphs.
Early check out: total stay will be charged.
Cancellation policy (Accommodation)
Cancellation of the reservation
Term to communicate the cancellation
In the absence of specific provision in sec. "Cancellation" of the "Terms of the rate" default means that the minimum advance to communicate the cancellation shall be 15 days before the scheduled date of arrival (check in), remain applicable in such a case the following processing fees or penalties, as appropriate:
Cancellation connected to 15 days before arrival: No expenses.
Cancellation without respecting the period specified in the preceding paragraph: Costs corresponding to 1 night of stay.
No show (no show the first day of the reservation)
Unless the cancellation would have been paid under the preceding paragraphs, in case of no show at the hotel before 20:00 (local hotel time) the scheduled day of arrival, the reservation will be canceled entirely so automatic and you will be charged the amount of the first night of the reservation object or the whole amount of the stay if the reservation is for July & August.
If you anticipate will access the hotel the day of arrival later than 23:59 hours (local time of the hotel), contact the hotel directly (contact details as shown on the voucher) to communicate this circumstance.
Early check out: total stay will be charged